Friday, August 20, 2010

When a princess demands her jewelry...

... she may become a total Witch / Cuando una princesa demanda sus joyas... puede convertirse en una completa Bruja.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's been on my mind lately; rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches... JEWELRY
My favorite accessories have always been hats, bags, shoes and sunglasses. But I cannot help it, these days I think of gold, silver and stones to complete my outlooks.
LUV AJ is a sweet brand of jewelry created by designer Amanda Thomas.
/ Esto me ha estado rondando por la cabeza últimamente; anillos, collares, pulseras, pendientes, relojes... JOYAS
Mis accesorios favoritos siempre han sido los sombreros, los bolsos, los zapatos y las gafas de sol (sin brillantes!). Pero no puedo evitarlo, estos días pienso en oro, plata y piedras para completar mis outlooks.
LUV AJ es una marca de joyas muy mona, creada por la diseñadora Amanda Thomas.



Here you can see some of my favorite pieces: /Acá pueden ver algunas de mis piezas favoritas:




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Peace and Love,

Penny Lane ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

son unas señoras joyas.....me encantan....♥

Médée said...

I so love the Mr.T Choker necklace (plus the name is amazing). This is a great brand, for sure. Those jewels are amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails