Friday, September 24, 2010

Cibeles

Duyos

Birds, fish, green, fantasy, buns, silk, colors, music, fairies of the forest and Toscana beach.... clear transparent fashion

/Pájaros, peces, verde, fantasías, moños, sedas, colores, música, hadas del bosque y playa de la Toscana... Moda transparente

That is what I felt in those short ten minutes the show lasted, which fascinated me. Light materials seemed to be flying, while brushing the models' ankles; sunglasses evoked a fairy atmosphere, strange in our world;
Esto es lo que sentí en esos escasos 10 minutos que duró el desfile, y que me fascinaron. Las telas vaporosas que parecían volar, agitar sus alas, entre los tobillos de las modelos; las gafas evocaban un aire feérico, extraño al mundo;
Watercolors dyed in the fabrics, painting animals that seemed to be seen behind sea-colored crystals: green, light blue, white, beige ... but also fuchsia and deep blue were present. One of my favorite details was the use of leave forms, placed as flakes, in skirts as well as in t-shirts.
Las acuarelas teñían las telas con motivos de animales, que parecían vistos tras lentes con colores agua: verdes, celestes, blancos, beige... pero también los fucsias y azules intensos estuvieron más que presentes. Uno de mis detalles preferidos fue el uso de formas de hojas a modo de escamas tanto en faldas como en camisetas.
Hips were remarked, legs were shown with no complex and we could all see infinite backs.
Las cinturas marcadas, las piernas mostradas sin complejos, los escotes infinitos en la espalda...
Everything recalls a Summer time that lets the sun shine through dense humidity: nice picture hats and some sunglasses I die for
Todo evoca un verano que deja que el sol ilumine a través de una densa humedad: unas bonitas pamelas y unas gafas que muero por conseguir.
Models,
the youngest ones as well as those who weren't so young,
surprised me because of their obvious beauty, these last women were clapped by the public every time they walked through the runway. When the first over 65 lady came close to us, my friend told me: "I want to be like her when I grow up!" about the last one she said: "waoh, I'd love to have her hair!"
Las modelos me sorprendieron por su altura y su evidente belleza, tanto las más jóvenes como las que, no tan jóvenes, recibieron el aplauso del público en cada salida. Cuando la primera de estas mujeres mayores de 65 pasó cerca nuestro, mi amiga me dijo: "Quiero ser así cuando sea mayor" Sobre la última dijo: "guau, me encantaría tener su pelo!"
All this culminated with the designer, who showed himself with the three older models.
Todo coronado con la salida del gran diseñador, que estuvo acompañado de las tres modelos mayores.
My own vision of the runway just needed to be here... humble iphone camera, sorry! (I like them anyway ^^)
Y no podía faltar mi visión del desfile... las fotos con la humilde cámara del iphone: (igualmente me gustan ^^)
And, some looks I found impossible not to photograph them:
Y... algunos looks que me fue imposible no fotografiar:
Some cute (unknown) blogger who asked us for a cigarette. Do you know who she is? I'd love to know!
Una blogera muy mona que nos pidió un cigarrillo. ¿Saben quién es? Me encantaría saberlo!
Beautiful Arantxa Santamaría (she always looks so nice!!)
La guapísima Arantxa Santamaría (siempre se la ve tan linda!)

------

I would like to thank Miss at la Playa and ghd again for this opportunity!!
Aprovecho y vuelvo a agradecerle a Miss at la Playa y a ghd por esta oportunidad!!

--------

Peace and Love,

Penny Lane ♥

2 comments:

Laura Soler said...

Oh how wonderful you could go! seems wonderful! I didn't know the brand but know I adore it :D specially those older ladies...

Gigi said...

50s vibe isnt it??
hahhaha me like it

so the other day I saw a movie that I think youll like called a very long engagement with marion cotillard audrey tattou gaspard ulliel and the director of amelie

Related Posts with Thumbnails