Monday, August 31, 2009

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Classic

"I don't want money. I just want to be wonderful." / " No quiero dinero. Sólo quiero ser maravillosa. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" I love to do the things the censors won't pass." / " Me encanta hacer las cosas que el censor no aprobará. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. " / " No sé quién inventó los tacones altos, pero todas las mujeres le debemos mucho. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" It's better for the whole world to know you, even as a sex star, than never to be known at all. " / " Es mejor que todo el mundo te conozca, incluso como una estrella del sexo, a que nunca te hayan conocido. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on. " / " No es cierto que no tuviese nada puesto, tenía la radio puesta. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" Dogs never bite me. Just humans. " / " Los perros nunca me muerden. Sólo los humanos. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" A career is born in public -- talent in privacy. " / " Una carrera nece en público -- el talento en privado. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" It's all make believe, isn't it? " / " Es todo invención, ¿no? "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. " / " Soy definitivamente una mujer, y lo disfruto. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I guess I am a fantasy." / " Supongo que soy una fantasía. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere. " / "Si hubiese cumplido todas las reglas, no habría llegado a ningún lado."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. " / " Es mejor ser infeliz sola, que serlo con alguien. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one. " / "No me importa hacer bromas, pero no quiero que me vean como una de ellas. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" My illusions didn't have anything to do with being a fine actress. I knew how third rate I was. I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearing inside. But, my God, how I wanted to learn, to change, to improve! " / " Mis ilusiones no tenían nada que ver con ser una buena actriz. Sabía cúan de tercera era. Podía incluso sentir mi falta de talento, como si fuera ropa barata que llevase por dentro. Pero, Dios mío, ¡cómo quería aprender, cambiar, mejorar! "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course. "/ "¿Qué llevo puesto en la cama? Chanel Nº 5, por supuesto."


...............................

D&G Fall/ Winter 2009-2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



She was such a bad acteress... and such a wonderful woman.

-----------------------------

Peace and Love

Penny Lane ♥

26 comments:

ALWAYS CHASING said...

She looks so beautiful in the big floppy hat! Such a stunning woman!

Lia said...

Great woman! I love the sentence: " It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on. "
And I love that Dolce&Gabbana dress!

Lia said...

jajaj muchisimas gracias!:D Yo tampoco puedo esperar a que salga, y descuida que seguro que lo haces tan bien o mejor que el mio:P un beso!

JULIA said...

And such an influence on fashion... wouldn't it be amazing if she could see the stir she created, and how its continued, even to now?

Bere Tarde o temprano said...

she is soooo sexy! There are some women that born sexy, she is one of those.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love marilyn! thank you for posting! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Ella Gregory said...

Lovely pictures. I didn't realise you weren't in my links list, I've just added you now. Sorry it took me so long!

JULIA said...

Well, Taurus is an earth sign, so that means that it is practical, sensible, and simple... very back to the basics. But you're also strong and compassionate.
Just a little star sign lesson for today :)

Glòria said...

Grandíssima Marilyn! Una gran mujer sin duda alguna. :)

cody said...

marylin an icon.
xx cody


codyjune.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sweet website, I had not come across pennylanestyle.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Top blog, I had not come across pennylanestyle.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
John

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Mark

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, this magnificent idea is necessary just by the way

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_zrecznosciowe.html]gry zrecznosciowe[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_platformowe.html]gry platformowe[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Thomas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
John

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hi:

I recently registered with pennylanestyle.blogspot.com.
I'm expecting to check round a bit more and encounter interesting individuals and discover a few ideas.


Hopefully this doesn't get posted in the wrong category. Please forgive me if it does.

--------------------

ADALBERTO VEGA
Stained Glass Artist

Anonymous said...

I've on all occasions liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to type of rightful dish out in days of yore staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to relieve stress and well-grounded think fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've in any case sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, musical boxes etc. So I was most pleased when I establish the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Shine Manifest Laser Crown Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the aegis the Toys section. It's like a melodic belt, a spinning exceed, and a moonlight reveal all rolled into one. Which is capacious diversion! The gyroscope transfer spin for in the air a minute. The laser enlightenment pretension with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a rather unique tiny that my friends get also been most amused with.

My dogs are also fair outr?around the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They evermore follow the gyroscope as it spins, although at first they kept barking at the laser slight advertise, and also because it produces music. But after they got tempered to it, they've stopped barking but due save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also attractive amused next to it. Off it's good to possess diverting toys around the blood so that you can pull out the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you open to prepare foodstuffs or sock changed. The gyroscope is unified such toy with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a intent plot on it, and produces a light show with red, downcast, and green colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that great but decorous sufficiency to accommodate any chic roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and raven, making it look very cold, and somewhat macho with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence make clear gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also utilized this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the hotel cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as correctly so that the laser torchlight expose produces a fresh effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the light effects created a rather dreamt-up atmosphere. She loved it, by the way, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my default shopping placement suitable all gifts and ideas for romantic occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser light playing gyroscope can possibly be a talented Christmas favour for the toddler or in spite of the pet! Alternatively, the gyroscope can simply be a kindly summation to the established Christmas decorations. I can presume placing it just about the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my function anyway again!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at pennylanestyle.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous said...

�?One of the reasons is that[url=http://www.officialnikePanthersstore.com]Cam Newton Jersey[/url]
they come really costly It acquired a complete of 8 Nobel prizes; this accomplishment speaks of the top quality plus the competitiveness of training with the school It's not meant for the team's best player
�? Okung was the last rookie player from the draft Most people will have a basket[url=http://www.officialnikeVikingsjersey.com]Christian Ponder Jersey[/url]
and no different than Reggiefinit en trombe DijonThree moteur

Related Posts with Thumbnails