Monday, June 8, 2009

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Today i was checking lookbook when i found her.
Her name is Nancy Zhang, she's an art designer form Tianjin. and i absolutley felt in love with her drawings and her style.
Hoy estaba chequeando lookbook cuando la encontré. se llama Nancy Zhang, es una diseñadora de Tianjim. y me enamoré completamente de sus dibujos y su estilo.
you see:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Miss at la Playa for her post about Edith Head ♥!

That's for you =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Peace and Love,

Penny Lane ♥

7 comments:

my wonderland said...

HEY!
Thanks so much for your comment!
Thant post was lovely
I didnt know that wonderful designer!
its always fun to know new designers, you should see Morgan Le Fai shes quite good
You have an adorable blog and Im going to ad you to my blogroll...
XD

Anonymous said...

Ah there's nothing I don't like about her! I love those outfits, those drawings, her hair, the pictures .....another amazing find, Penny Lane!

Emily said...

Wow, I am in love with her dress in the last photo!! She has great style, and her little illustrations are so cute! Great post =)

Ella Gregory said...

I love all of these looks!

Agustin Velasco said...

She is so cool!!! Thanks to dicover her to us!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

her style is lovely but her drawings are even more pretty!!

Miss at la Playa said...

thanks for recommending my post! :)

I love what you posted too, the drawings are so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails